Smart Class – Pahalgam 2021 | IVF & Gynaecology
WHY GYNAECOLOGY & IVF ULTRASOUND?
To correlate and collaborate the clinical findings with the sonographic evaluation to facilitate the clinician for appropriate management of the patient
Dr. Chaitanya Nagori
Dr. Sonal Panchal
Become ONE|Learning Member
INR 75K + GST
INR 1.36L + GST
INR 2.05L + GST
Smart Class Curriculam
- 3.00pm– Ultrasound Imaging Fundamentals: The Basics
- 3.30pm– Am I doing the scan the right way???
- Group Activity- 4.00pm-7.00pm
- Group 1 -Technical based Quiz
- Group 2- Simulator workshop
- Group 3- Game based quiz on image assessment
- Group 4 – Case study assignment
- Group 5- 4d view workup
7.00pm –Dinner and launch
8.15am-8.45 am– Uterine Pathologies
8.45am-9.15am– common adnexal lesions
9.15am-10.am– Day 2 scan to decide ovulation induction protocol
10am-10.30am– Tea /Kahwa Break
10.30 -11.30 am– Follicular Monitoring and endometrial monitoring
11.30 am-12pm– Tubal assessment
12pm- 12.30pm– Game based quiz
12.30 pm- 1.30pm– Specific scenarios and management
1.30pm- 2.00pm– Lunch Break
3.00pm- 5.00pm– Sight-seeing and activities in resort
8.00 PM– Dinner
8.00 to 10 am– Case Presentation Activity
10.00 to 10.30pm– Certification and Group Photo
10.30 – 1pm- ( Local Sight Seeing)
Betaab Valley – Local tour
Aru Valley – Local tour
- 1.00pm– Departure for Srinagar airport
- Understanding the scanner
- Systematic transvaginal scan
- Common uterine abnormalities and its impact on infertility
- Adnexal lesions- good bad and ugly
- Tubal Patency assessment
- Tailoring stimulation protocols
- Trigger and transfer: decision on basis of ultrasound
- Solving the complexities of PCOS by ultrasound.
- Sono endocrinology- new avenue
- Oocyte retrieval- a practical guide
- Embryo transfer: principles and practices
- Complications of fertility treatment
10.00 am to 12.00 noon – Live demonstration of follicle monitoring cases and case wise discussion on
12.00 noon to 1.15pm – demonstration of basic ultrasound , Basics of Doppler, settings, technique. Demonstration of 3D soft wares like VOCAL and SONO AVC
1.15 pm– 2.00pm – lunch
2.00pm to 4.00 pm – Simulator training on ovum pick up and embryo transfer with discussion on the techniques, all practical tips and trouble shooting.
9.30.am – 11.00 noon –
case to case discussion with live demos on walk in cases, with discussion on follicle and endometrial monitoring, management strategies, uterine abnormalities and adnexal lesions
11.00am – 11.15 am – coffee break
11.15am – 12.15pm – introduction to the ovum pick up and embryo transfer set up- OT design, instruments, drum preparation, anaesthesia details.
12.15 pm- 1.15 pm – basic introduction to the IVF laboratory set up.
1.15 pm– 2.00pm – lunch
2.00pm – 3.00pm – Simulator training on ovum pick up and embryo transfer Ultrasound based differential diagnosis of adnexal lesions with discussion on clinical management.
3.00 pm- 4.00 pm : Discussion and trouble shooting on everything related to cycle assessment, ovum pick up, embryo transfer, lab details and common
uterine and adnexal lesions related to fertility patients.
ITC PINE N PEAK, PAHALGAM
Snuggled between pine trees and paths that lead to the shimmering Lidder River, Welcomhotel Pine n Peak is perched atop of the stunning Rajwas Plateau. The only luxury retreat in Pahalgam, Pine n Peak’s exquisite design derives inspiration from local, traditional art, including wood carving and intricate tapestry. The hotel opens up to picturesque views of snow-capped mountains and the Valley of Shepherds